All that exist is Consciousness.
All creation is relative, and the power of Consciousness where Consciousness is absent has a constant predisposition to Consciousness.
1) Matter and Consciousness, (Body and Spirit, the Visible and the Invisible) are equal and has one Source. The Duality of Existence.
2) Matter is the entity of Consciousness that Materializes. And the Visible is the Manifestation of Consciousness, and is propotional to the Intensity and the Imagination of Consciousness.
3) All that exist do not posess Self Consciousness. And they that do, vary in magnitude of their Self Consciousness.
4) The Conscious are Dead (unaware). The Self Conscious are Alive according to the magnitude of their Self Consciousness–(Self Awareness).
5) The continuing existence of Consciousness–the increasing intensity of creation creates Time, the interval between new Thought. The appearance and disappearance of materialized Thought, and the birth and death–Aware and the Unaware Self Conscious Continue.
6) Consciousness is not subject to Time, it is an inavitable byproduct of creativity by Consciousness.